Monday, April 27, 2015

Shoots

School is definitely catching up to me...it's hard to focus on anything with summer right around the corner, am I right?

If you guys haven't noticed, Netflix has been killing it with their sponsored TV shows lately. House of Cards (which is excellent), Orange is the New Black (eh, not my style but exceedingly popular), and more recently, Marvel's Daredevil. Holy shit, this show is good. Josh and I have sped through the episodes, and with just the season finale left, I'm bummed I'll have to wait for the next season. 

This show is not only for Marvel fans; if you like watching good looking people participating in extremely realistic and BADASS fight scenes, you have got to check it out. 

Trust me, it is nothing like Ben Affleck's unfortunate portrayal that graced the theaters in 2003. This show is worth a watch. Super packed with action, but a forewarning, there is a bit of blood if you're the queasy type. 

Each episode is roughly an hour long, so be prepared to sit through a short movie. But I'm sure you guys won't have a problem with that. The problem you'll encounter is having to wait for Season 2 when you have finished the first season at an alarmingly rapid pace. 

Which is the story of my life, at the moment. 

1 comment:

  1. You are totally right! I have no motivation to do school work right now because all I can think about is what I'm going to be doing in the summer time, homework free!
    I love Netflix and will definitely have to check this out, because I do love good looking people! I'm going to have to save this for the summer time though because I know once I start watching a new show on Netflix, it becomes my life and I have to watch it/ finish it right away! Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete